Feverscan Thermometer strip
- Hold feverscan firmly by both ends and press against on dry forehead for 15 seconds.
- Read feverscan while it's on forehead
- Green indicates correct temperature.
- Tan/Red - deduct 0.5°C (or 0.9°F)
- Blue = plus 0.5°C
- Use feverscan at room temperture (22°C - 25°C or 72°F - 77°F)
- Do not take temperature if you have been eating, drinking or exercising within at least 30 minutes, or if you just come in from outdoors.
- Feverscan should be cleaned with a soft cloth and stored in its sleeve to keep away from sunlight and heat source.