- This device adopts separable structures by setting a clutch at both ends. It can be easily divided into two parts.
- It is suitable to transfer the catagmatic and the seriously wounded.
- The patient can be transferred quickly on and off the stretcher without being moved.
- The length of the stretcher can be adjusted to fot the height of the patient.
- A narrow framed structured is applied for the cosines of patients feet.
- Oxydix surface
- Two quick release belts
- Material: Durable aluminium
- Dimensions: 204 x 44 7 cm
- Folded: 169 x 44 x 7 cm
- N.W. 8kg
- Packing: 172 x 48 x 8 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.