Please note that all product images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product images may vary.
ECG 300G - 3 Channel & Interpretation
Regular price excl VAT
R 17,728.00 excl VAT
- High resolution thermal printing system, high precision.
- 12 Leads collection in phase as well as 3 leads printing in phase.
- Digital design and filter, baseline auto-adjustable.
- LCD displays operation menu.
- Power Supply: AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery.
- Automatic measurements, analysis and diagnosis with high speed.
- Elegant and compact outlook, with inner handhold.
- Supplied with disposable electrodes.
- ECG Input Circuit: Floating; protection against defibrillator effect.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads.
- Display: 3.5" TFT screen.
- Patient Current Leakage 10A
- Sampling Rate: 1000Hz
- A/D conversion: 12 bit
- Frequency Response: 0.05Hz150Hz (-3dB + 0.4dB)
- Time constant; >3.2 seconds.
- CMRR: >60dB>100dB (Add filter)
- Enduring polarization voltage: 500mV
- Noise Level; <15µVp-p
- Measurement parameters: EMG Iterference Filter - 25Hz/35Hz (-3dB)
- AC filter: 50Hz/60Hz (20dB)
- Recording way: Thermal printing system (32spots/mm)
- Recording paper: 80mm (W) x 2m (L)
- Sensitivity choice: 5, 10, 20mm/mV, Auto
- Auto-record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Rhythm Record: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Manual record: 5mm/s, 6.25mm/s, 10mm/s, 12.5mm/s, 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- AC,DC: AC 220V, 50Hz(110V,60Hz), DC 7.4V, 3700mAh rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Fuse specification 2pcs Ø 5 x 20mm AC Time lag: T250mA/250V (power supply: 220V).
- Product safety Type: Class I, type CF applied part, which has debrillation - proof applied part.
- Fuse specifications: 2pcs Ø 5 x 20mm AC Time lag: T250mA/250V (Power Supply 220V)
- Dimensions: 315mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 77mm (H)
- Net weight: 2.25kg