Please note that all product images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product images may vary.
Alcohol Tester KY8600
Regular price excl VAT
R 1,641.60 excl VAT
With fuel cell based and designed for personal use, a handheld instrument preliminary to determine a subject's breath alcohol level quickly and accurately.
- UK made Electrochemical/Fuel cell Sensor: Highly specificity to alcohol, unaffected by other breath contaminants.
- Data Handling Ability: Compact gas circuit design and advanced analysis process assure fast, accurate and stable testing performance.
- Small and compact, easy to carry and simple to operate.
- Power supply: two AAA-size alkaline batteries, easy to be replaced.
- After sales service: Independent intellectual property rights integrated with research, development and production ability guarantee strong after-sales service.
- Measurement Principle; Electrochemical sensor
- Measurement Range: 0.00mg/L~1.500mg/L
- Resolution:0.001 mg/L
- Calibration: Every 6 months
- Temperature range - Operation: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Temperature range - Storage: -20°C ~70°C
- Optimum Storage Conditions: Temperature: 20
°C ± 5°C Humidity: <80% RH Pressure: 86kpa ~ 106kpa No vapor or electromagnnetic disturbances in the environment are influencing the normal working conditions of the device.
- Blowing Time 2.5 seconds (breath flow: ≥ 20L/min)
- Display: 128X64 Black and white screen
- Dimension (LXWXT)L 105 mm x 45 mm x 17 mm
- Batteries: 7 alkaline dry batteries 1.5AAA x 2
- Weight: Approx. 75g (including battery)
Accuracy: Measurement Error, in relation to the ethanol standard
Measurement Range C/ (mg/L)
± 0.020 mg/L