- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure).
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Seven-year warranty provides greater peace of mind.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Application - Cardiology/ High Performance
- Binaural Construction - Double lumen
- Chestpiece Finish - Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology - Double sided
- Chestpiece Weight (metric) - 87 g
- Color - Black
- Color group - Black
- Diameter (metric) - 4.3 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (metric) - 4.3 cm
- Diaphragm Material - Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type - Tunable, single piece
- Eartip Type - Soft sealing
- Environmental claim being made - Yes
- Environmental claim relates to - Product
- Evidence for claim - Self certified
- Extra eartips - Yes
- Headset material - Wide diameter aerospace / anodized aluminum
- Length (metric) - 69 cm
- Model - Cardiology IV™
- Net weight (metric) - 177 g
- Performance - 9
- Small diaphragm Diameter (metric) 3.3 cm
- Special Adaptors - No
- Tube color - Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.