LITTMANN Cardiology III
R 5,200.00 excl VAT
Please check stock availability
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to apply and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Two-sided chestpiece allows option to cover the small-side open bell with second tunable diaphragm.
- Small side (when open bell is covered) is useful for paediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.
- Easier to keep clean: Small-side bell does not collect dirt and debris when covered by second diaphragm.
- Durability is demonstrated by the fact that the headset can be reliably flexed one million times
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Applications-Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Binaural Construction-Single lumen
- Chestpiece Finish-Machined stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology-Double Sided
- Chestpiece Weight (metric)-82 g
- Color Group-Purple
- Diameter (Metric)-4.3 cm
- Diaphragm Diameter (metric)-4.3 cm
- Diaphragm Material-Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type-Tunable, single-piece
- Eartip Type-Soft Sealing
- Environmental claim being made-Yes
- Environmental claim relates to-Product
- Evidence for Claim-Self Certified
- Extra Eartips-Yes
- Headset Material-Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length (Metric)-69 cm
- Model-Classic III
- Net Weight (Metric)-150 g
- Product to Review-3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Small Diaphragm Diameter (metric)-3.3 cm
- Special Adaptors-Yes
- Tube Color- Black