- FDA-cleared, clinical grade personal EKG monitor. KardiaMobile captures a medical-grade EKG in 30 seconds anywhere, anytime.
- Detect Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Tachycardia or Normal heart rhythm.
- Used by the world's leading cardiac care medical professionals and patients. More than 86 Million EKGs recorded.
- Store your EKGs on your phone, and email your EKG to your doctor with the press of a button.
- Works with most smartphones & tablets on Android & iOS. KardiaMobile is not tested or recommended for use with pacemakers and ICDs. KardiaMobile does not check for heart attack.
- Includes KardiaMobile phone clip.
KardiaMobile is a medical device that is regulated per federal and international regulations; we rigorously test and validate devices with smartphones and tablets to meet or exceed these regulations before we claim compatibility. We routinely add support for new phones and tablets.
- 8.2 cm x 3.2 cm x 0.35 cm
- Two 3 cm x 3 cm stainless steel electrodes
- 18 grams
- 3V CR2016 coin cell battery (included)
- 200 hours operational time
- 12 months typical use
- EKG Characteristics
- Single Lead ECG
- 10 mV peak-to-peak input dynamic range
- 30 second to 5 minute recording duration
- 300 samples per second sampling rate
- 16 bit resolution
- Cardiologist EKG Reviews - Receive an EKG review every 90 days by a board-certified cardiologist.
- Monthly Heart Health Report - Get a report that summarizes all of your EKG recordings every month.
- Share with your doctor or use it to track your heart health over time.Automatic EKG Sharing Set up automatic sharing of your EKGs with family or caregivers using Inner Circle.
- Device Replacement